Thursday 29 October 2015

Writings 6 & 8

QUESTION 6

A friend in your English class called Elena has invited you to her wedding.
Write an email to Elena. In your email you should:

  • congratulate her on her marriage
  • say how pleased you are to be invited
  • ask her if there is anything she would like as a present
Write 35-45 words

Dear Elena,
I'm so happy for your marriage, congratulations! I'm so pleased that you've invited me in this special day, it'll be wonderful. Is there anything you'd like as a present? Shall I give you some money?
A big hug

Clàudia


QUESTION 8

Your teacher has asked you to write a story.
This is the title of the story.
"AN OLD FRIEND"

Write your story in about 100 words.

AN OLD FRIEND
I still remember an old friend who I met when we were young. I was in 1st of Primary in la Vila and we were from the same class. Her name was Clàudia, the same as mine. she was a beautiful and friendly girl. We were best friends and no one could separate us. But in 2nd of Primary, I changed the school and I went to Escola Casa Nostra, so we separated. It has been four years since I haven't seen her, until soon, because she's going to my same high school and next year we'll often see each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment