Thursday 29 October 2015

An email to a friend (Unit 1)

Hi Martina,
How are you? What have you been doing since we last met? It's such a wonderful idea: I've joined a youth club which makes me enjoy the weekend and discover different things.

I was always busy in doing homework and studying but I decided to make an effort and enjoy some of my free time. Basically, we meet on Saturdays afternoons to make projects like cooking, drawing our imagination, playing games outdoors, etc. We are girls of different ages so we can share conversation and tell about our lives. I mean, people of our ages don't usually go to youth clubs, they prefer going outside, taking photos, listening to music... but this is a different way to have a good time and I enjoy it a lot.

Have you ever joined something like that? I mean, do you like spending your free-time with other girls and try to do different things? It's a great idea if you want to enjoy your weekends in a different way. I've never thought I would join a club like that! This has made a big difference to me, I mean, now I'm more enthusiastic and confident than before!

Anyway, I've got to go, I've just made a cake and it's really tempting me:) I'll wait for your answer, I would be a good idea you joined this club!

A big hug,
ClĂ udia




No comments:

Post a Comment