Thursday 8 October 2015

My summer holidays: observation grid

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT
-Did you look at your audience most of the time? No... I had the paper in front of me so I looked to all the time. 
-Did you read from your notes? Yes, most of the time.
-Did you do any gestures/movements to hold the attention of your audience? No, I didn't

STRUCTURE
-Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes, I did.
-Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? Yes, I did.
-Which ones? First of all, second, third, finally...

CONTENT
-Did you introduce interesting NEW information to your audience? Yes, about my summer holidays. I think they are enough interesting :)
-Did lou look up information/facts/ideas in the internet/books...? No, I didn't
-Was your information more superficial or more detailed and original? A little bit detailed because I explained the things that I did every day.

LANGUAGE
-Did you check your grammar? Not so much because I knew more or less what I had to say.
-Did you use rich/new vocabulary looking up the dictionary? No, I didn't.
-Did you use sentence linkers? Yes, I did.
-Did you use fillers? One or two but not so much.

PRONOUNCIATION & INTONATION
-Did you know how to pronounce all your words? Yes, I did.
-Did you check the pronounciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? No, I didn't
-Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone all the time? I think that I didn't use a monotone... I'm not sure
-Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? There were some interruptions like "amm" but not all the time.

SELF-EVALUATION
-You are your etacher! What mark did you get?;)
If I'm frank, I'd get an 8

No comments:

Post a Comment