Thursday 1 October 2015

My summer holidays

Hi, today I'm going to talk about my summer holidays. First of all, I'm gonna explain my three days in Saillegouse (France), second I'm gonna talk about my trip to Dènia, third I'm gonna talk about my three days in Lloret de mar and finally, my trip to Zwevegem (Belgium).

I just travelled in August and September, on July I stayed in Banyoles training for the canoe championship in Belgium But on the 3rd of August I left Banyoles by car and I went to Saillegouse with my uncle and my cousin. There was a swimming pool so I went there everyday to take photos and enjoy the sun.

I stayed there for three days so on the 6th I already was in Dènia (near Valencia). That trip was very relaxing because we got up late in the morning to go to the swimming pool and then in the afternoon, we went again. The 7 days went away very quickly so it was time to come back to Banyoles for a week and then, to go to Lloret de Mar. 

When I arrived in Banyoles after two weeks, I prepared all the things to go to Lloret de mar. I stayed there with my mum, my grandma, my brother and Xèniaso we had a great time together. Every morning we got up at 10 a.m more or less and we went to the beach all the morning, then, we had lunch and in the afternoon we did all the homework. 

Finally, when the holidays in Lloret de Mar finished, I stayed inBanyoles for two weeks and then, I went to Zwevegem , Belgium to compete the canoe championship (Sobeka Flanders Cup'15). We left Banyoles at 5 a.m and it took 17-18 hours to arrive in Belgium, so more or less, at 10 a.m we arrived. We stayed there from Friday to Sunday because the competition was at the weekend. On Friday afternoon, we visited Brugges with the club and we went to sleep very early to be prepared for the competition. 

So these were my summer holidays, thank you for listening!



MY PRESENTATION



CLASSMATES' SUMMER

Celia: she went to France and Monaco. She also went to England with a friend.

Clàudia G: she went to Lleida with her mum and to Platja d'Aro with her dad.

Xènia T: she went to Lloret de Mar with me and also in la Vall de Boí a town near la Vall d'Aran.

Quim: he went to Lourdes to help some patients with his friends. He also went to Ipswich to learn       English with a family. Then, in August he went with his family in St. Antoni de Calonge. 

Xènia S: she went the first week of July in Lourdes with some friends. She also went to do premonitory in summer camp in Casa Nostra School in July.

Maria P: she went five days in Lourdes. She also went to Avinyonet.

Mariona: she did a course of Japanese, she also went to Port de la Selva with Judith and finally, she went to protest the independence of Catalonia. 

Maria Planas: she went to Lourdes with herfriends to help some patients with Quim. She also went to a camp called Taizé and finally, to Tossa de Mar,



No comments:

Post a Comment