Thursday 29 October 2015

Friends

The first time when I met a new friend

I met my friend Ruth three years ago while I was walking down the street. It was raining at that moment and I dind't have any umbrella. Suddenly, she came behind me and asked to share her umbrella. I didn't use to speak with strangers but it was very cold, so I accepted the proposal. I was very shy and I didn't know her so I didn't talk much, but I thought that she'd be a good friend. 

Then, we arrived at my home and I asked her to stay with me that afternoon She was very optimistic, I told her that I would go to a competition and she encouraged me a lot! She also was truth ful, I had a stain in my shirt and she said it to me in a very good way! We had a great time together. We've met other times since then and we've been very good friends!


What makes a good friend for me?

A good friend for me is someone who loves you and appreciates you a lot. I think a good friend has to be truthful enough to tell you when you've got something in your face or wherever you have it. They should be optimistic about your chances of passing an exam or a competition for example. Also, they need to be sympathetic when you fail; supportive when you feel down and, of course, dedicated to your friendship.





No comments:

Post a Comment