Thursday 12 May 2016

Sherlock Holmes' writing

Dear Brian,
Thank you for the information about hiring a Thames River boat. I would like to make a reservation for ten people to enjoy a party. I enclose you a cheque of 25 pounds as you say in the letter. My full name and adress is:

Clàudia Vallmajó Rodríguez
Oxford Street, 221B, London

It would be amazing if one DJ could come to entertain us. We like all types of music, just to make some fun. How much would it be? Please let me know as soon as possible so I can save some money. There are three guests who are vegetarian so they'll need three vegetarian menus. There is also one person who is allergic to onion. Please take care of where you put this kind of vegetable so he should be able to eat everything he likes to.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards.

Clàudia Vallmajó Rodríguez

No comments:

Post a Comment