Thursday 12 May 2016

My English experience

I think the best way to learn and improve my English is having a contact with it everyday. I use to watch series online which are from United Statges and they're not translated at our language so I just watch them in the original version (English). I also improve my English listening to music. I'm a person who loves music so I always listen it when I go to places by bike, walking or whatever. I don't like Spanish or Catalan songs so I always listen to English pop music, I put lyrics and I sing along. I also have been studying for PET exam this year so I've been doing one hour everyday of English at school. This means doing lots of English a week but I enjoy doing it so it's not a problem. I want to do a career related in Germanic Languages like English and German so I'm going to have English everyday of my entire life!

No comments:

Post a Comment