Thursday 28 April 2016

A formal letter (Unit 2)

21A Baker Street
 Westminster
CV6 3XS

Big Mouthful Restaurant
241 Birth Street
London
W1D 8TZ

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about the staff of your restaurant in Birth Street, London. I went there last weekend and we left very deceived from there.

I booked a table for at 9 o'clock to celebrate one year of my relationship with my boyfriend. First of all, when we arrived, our book wasn't done. Because of that, we had to wait for about 15 minutes for a free table. It was such a bad proposal. Secondly, when we already had our table, one waiter came for us in a very bad attitude. Every thing we asked for was too much for him, he seemed really tired of writing just a few words. I think that one person who stays the all time with people, has to be nice and cheerful to them, therefore the restaurant will receive positive points.

Furthermore, we were shocked to see that the food which the waiter brought to us was totally burned. Its taste was extremely bad, it was completely unacceptable, so we decided to pay and leave that place. We couldn't wait for much more.

Until now, I had always think this restaurant had good expectations but focusing at what has happened to us, my thoughts has changed all at once. Under the circumstances, I would be grateful if you could change some of the aspects I've been talking about. Therefore, more people are gonna come and leave satisfied from here.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,

Clàudia Vallmajó

No comments:

Post a Comment